Signicat is a leading provider of verified digital identity solutions, mainly focused on the regulated financial services industry.
- A pioneer and technology-leader in verified digital identity solutions in Europe.
- Offering of compliant online authentication, identification verification and electronic signature solutions that reduce risk and enhance user experience.
- Strong client base from the financial services sector with providers and banks, in total over 4,500 clients.
- Sustainable business model that accelerates digitalisation in the financial services sector and promotes financial inclusion in society.
Vision & Outlook
- Accelerate Signicat’s growth through international expansion.
- Strengthen the company’s position as the leading provider of verified digital identity solutions.
Highlights & Updates
- Acquired the digital identity specialist Connectis in 2020, to create the most comprehensive digital identity platform in the European market.
- With the acquisition of Encap Security in 2021, Signicat became a complete technology and service provider offering a passwordless mobile identity solution that supports 100% on-boarding, authentication and signing across the entire customer lifecycle with state-of-the-art security.
- Signicat completed the purchase of Spanish Electronic IDentification, to enhance its leadership position in the European RegTech market.
- Acquisition of UK-based Anti-Fraud and Identity Technology Company Sphonic in April 2022, increasing Signicat's ability to protect customers against fraud, financial crime, and money laundering.
Technology & Payments
EUR 80 million