corpuls is a leading provider of high-quality and innovative products for professional users in emergency situations. The Company sells its products in more than 60 countries with a particular focus on portable defibrillator and monitoring systems as well as devices for mechanical chest compression and corresponding software solutions.
An impressive product portfolio and pronounced R&D capabilities have turned corpuls into one of Germany’s fastest growing mid-market companies.
- Founded in 1982 and has since been headquartered in Kaufering, Germany.
- Develops a range of medical products and solutions, including advanced life-support defibrillators and monitoring devices, automated external defibrillators, chest compression devices, and telemedicine and software solutions. The products are designed to support professional users delivering critical care to patients under demanding circumstances.
- Sells its products in more than 60 countries and was in 2022 recognised as the fastest-growing SME in Germany with an annual revenue growth rate of 26.5 percent between 2017 and 2021.
Vision & Outlook
- Support corpuls' continued international growth trajectory in close partnership with the founding family and the management team.
- Further invest in innovation, expand its telemedicine offering, accelerate its growth in the hospital segment and around the world.
- Support sustainable growth and work innovatively on top-quality products that can save lives.
EUR 127 million