Sortera is a fast-growing Nordic environmental contractor within collection, recycling, processing and broking of residual products from the building and construction sector.
- Operations primarily within the B2B SME segment in three business areas: Recycling, Materials and Industry.
- Daily services for thousands of companies and private individuals in Europe.
- Contribution to a circular economy in construction by enabling the increased use of old materials in new construction, reducing the need for raw materials and hence Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions.
Vision & Outlook
- Contribute operational and financial resources to support Sortera’s, international sustainability journey.
- Consolidate the European market in sustainable waste management.
Highlights & Updates
- Acquisition of UK-based O’Donovan Waste Disposal Ltd in June 2022, strengthening Sortera's international presence.
- Strengthened its position in the soil decontamination market through the acquisition of RGS Nordic’s Swedish operations in 2022.
- In 2023, Sortera announced the purchase of GBN Services Ltd, one of the largest independent companies within waste management and recycling of construction waste in Central and North London and surrounding areas.
- GBN marks Sortera’s second acquisition in the London market in the last year and is an important step to establish Sortera as one of the leading companies in the collection and recycling of construction waste in the UK.
Industrial & Business Services
EUR 245 million