Regnology is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech), of AEOI and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services.
- Unique product and service offering in the area of regulation, ranging from consulting to managed end-to-end services, from proprietary specialist reporting software to ongoing training.
- Customers representing 7,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks.
- More than 25 years of experience in regulation and increasing regulatory requirements around the world driving demand.
Vision & Outlook
- Actively support Regnology’s next phase of innovation and sustainable growth.
- Invest in the company’s continued product development.
- Enhance its organisational capacity and expand its international footprint.
Highlights & Updates
- Joined forces with Vizor Software in June 2021 and changed its name to Regnology in October 2021.
- Acquired b.fine, a Belgian RegTech firm which assists financial institutions on the enhancement of their reporting supply chain, in 2022.
- In 2023, Regnology completed the acquisition of Invoke, a French-based provider of financial, regulatory, and tax reporting solutions for supervisory authorities, and reporting entities. The deal marked the fifth acquisition in less than a year for the company.
Technology & Payments
EUR 130 million
Frankfurt am Main, Germany