Macrobond is a leading global provider of software, macroeconomic and financial data from primary and third-party sources with proprietary software focused on workflow efficiency. Its flexible SaaS solution delivers timely macroeconomic data from more than 2,500 sources, supported by the most comprehensive metadata in the industry. Automated workflows empower users to instantly share their insights, enhancing enterprise-wide collaboration and improving productivity.
- Founded in 2008 with the vision to become the global platform of choice for financial and economic research.
- Since then, Macrobond has strived to create the world’s leading workflow tool for time series by combining the most comprehensive and accessible database with 300+ million macro and financial time series and powerful analytics capabilities for its customers.
- Strong customer base with central banks, investment banks, hedge funds, corporates, asset managers and universities benefitting from economic and financial research offering.
- Well-positioned in an attractive segment of the global information services market with offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Vision & Outlook
- Nordic Capital intends to support the continued expansion of Macrobond’s offering, and its leadership as the platform of choice.
- Macrobond is on a strong growth trajectory with an opportunity to further accelerate its international growth.
- Expected to continue to benefit from secular tailwinds through the combination of software, depth of data and world class user experience.
Highlights & Updates
- In 2023, Nordic Capital Evolution acquired a minority share in Macrobond in connection to Nordic Capital IX’s divestment of the company to Francisco Partners.
Technology & Payments
EUR 30 million