Conscia is one of the leading security and networking infrastructure specialists in Northern Europe. The company builds and services some of Europe’s most complex IT security and networking infrastructures, and notably is recognised as one of the strongest integrators of Cisco solutions.
- Market leader in the Northern European IT infrastructure space.
- Comprehensive offering of infrastructure solutions and managed services.
- Diverse customer base, including some of the largest organisations in financial services, healthcare, and public sector organisations in Northern Europe.
Vision & Outlook
- Building on Conscia's strong organic growth in combination with targeted acquisitions.
- Further strengthening the company's market position and service offering.
- Developing green IT solutions – investing in diverse IT talent and digital education.
Highlights & Updates
- In 2019, Conscia acquired xevIT, marking its eighth acquisition since 2014. On top of being a Cisco Gold Partner in Germany with strong competencies within networking and communication solutions, xevIT has developed several unique solutions for the health care sector, including a communication platform that interconnects more than two million users.
- Strengthened market position through four targeted acquisitions in the cyber-security, cloud transformation and managed services sector in 2020.
- Announced three acquisitions in 2023: the Swedish consulting company Miradot as well as the two German ICT companies Ethcon and Lifecon.
Technology & Payments
EUR 440 million