Cary Group is a European market leader specialising in sustainable solutions for repair and replacement of vehicle glass, with a complementary offering in auto body repair.
- A market leader in the Nordics with a growing presence in Europe.
- Sustainable business model based on the aim to repair instead of replace.
- Rapidly growing demand for vehicle glass repair and replacement in Europe.
Vision & Outlook
- Support Cary Group’s continued growth strategy through further investments and consolidation of the European market.
- Continue to provide care services that sustain the life, value and safety feature of motorized vehicles in a sustainable way.
Highlights & Updates
- Joint P2P offer by Nordic Capital and CVC Funds completed in 2022.
- Acquisition of Charles Pugh Ltd – to strengthen its UK market position in 2022.
- Commitment to set targets in line with the Science Based Targets initiative, underlining Cary Group's determination to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- In 2023, Cary Group announced an agreement to acquire the Belgian companies Autoglass Clinic and Touring Glass, both operating in Vehicle Glass Repair and Replacement. The acquisitions, part of the Group’s European consolidation journey, will create a strong platform in the Belgian market after the two companies have been integrated. The joint company will operate under the brand name Autoglass Clinic.
Industrial & Business Services
EUR 360 million