Autocirc is a fast-growing and profitable group in the automotive aftermarket, with a circular business model built on a closed-loop eco-system for reused and recycled automotive original spare parts. Extending the lifecycle of auto parts ensures a sustainable aftermarket that significantly reduces emissions and the climate impact, while providing exceptional value for insurers and end-customers.
- Founded in 2019 and has since grown both organically and through acquisitions in Europe.
- Presence in Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, Germany, and the UK.
- Reduces costs for insurers and end-costumers – and contributes to climate savings by lowering carbon emissions by about 75 percent.
Vision & Outlook
- Accelerate the company’s growth ambitions to become a European leader.
- Increase the circular effects and re-usage of recycled spare parts.
- Continue to build the offering on existing and new markets.
Industrial & Business Services
EUR c. 110 million