NOBA Bank Group (publ) is a leading niche bank group in Northern Europe focusing on large, long duration personal loans, mortgages, credit cards and deposit accounts.
With a diversified offering through three brands, Nordax Bank, Bank Norwegian and Svensk Hypotekspension, NOBA has the size, skill, and scale to enable healthier finances for more.
- Leading specialist bank group in the Nordics with a focus on financial inclusion and responsible lending and sustainable organisation.
- Nordax, Bank Norwegian and Svensk Hypotekspension have the scale and resources to be a leading force in shaping the future of consumer finance.
- The offering includes innovative solutions that will challenge the large incumbent banks for the benefit of customers.
Vision & Outlook
- Support NOBA to become a leading force in shaping the future of consumer finance. Further develop NOBA's best-in-class digital customer experience.
- Invest in products and solutions that ensure responsible lending and financial inclusion.
Highlights & Updates
- Nordax launched a recommended voluntary cash offer for all shares in Bank Norwegian in July 2021 and completed the public offer in November 2021.
- In 2023, Nordax Group changed its name to NOBA Bank Group.
EUR 595 million
Fund VIII, Fund IX