Max Matthiessen is one of the leading financial advisors within pensions, insurance and investment in the Nordic region. The company was founded in 1889 and has been active in the insurance sector for more than 130 years.
- Comprehensive offering combining advice, analysis, administration and procurement of pension and insurance solutions with advice within savings, investment advisory and asset management.
- Strong Swedish footprint with 560 employees in about 30 locations.
- Transformative industry driven by tech advances and product development with an increasing focus on sustainability, transparency and regulation.
Vision & Outlook
- Support Max Matthiessen to expand its customer offering and its next phase of sustainable growth and innovation.
- Help the company to realise its full potential by scaling the platform and driving growth through investment in the team, modernising its product offering.
- Increase the availability of and commitment to sustainable options and savings helping employers, entrepreneurs and individuals to access high quality financial services and better manage their pensions.
Highlights & Updates
- Acquisition of Naventi Fonder and partnership with Qblue to strengthen its offering within sustainable funds.
EUR 190 million