Greenfood Group is a leading supplier in the increasingly attractive market for healthy foods with strong and proven food concepts, well positioned for a continued roll-out and further growth.
- The Greenfood Group was established in 2015 through a merger between Picadeli and STC Greenfood.
- Greenfood now covers all steps of the fruit and vegetable value chain, from the farmer to peoples' everyday life.
- With Picadeli, Fresh Cut and Sourcing, three sustainable and innovative businesses form the core of Greenfood.
Vision & Outlook
- Support continued growth and international expansion, driven by a underlying trend of increased healthy eating and demand for convenient meal solutions.
- Invest in sustainability practices to inspire a healthier society by connecting people with affordable, tasty and healthy food with less climate impact.
Highlights & Updates
- In June 2021, Picadeli brought its high-tech salad bar to the US, growing its digitised salad bar offering of over 2000 locations.
- In June 2023, Greenhouse, Greenfood's new logistics centre for sustainable and healthy food, became fully operational. This ultra-modern facility is packed with green technology and is the central hub of Greenfood’s operations in Helsingborg – and in Sweden.
- In August 2023, the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) approved Greenfood’s climate targets.
- In October 2023, Greenfood Greenhouse was crowned Logistics Facility of the Year.
EUR 470 million