Ellos Group is a leading e-commerce group within home and fashion in the Nordic region. The company is on a growth journey with significant investments and progress made to date.
- The Ellos Group consists of Ellos, Jotex and Homeroom. Together they form the leading e-commerce group in Nordic fashion and home decoration.
- Operations in all Nordic countries and selected European markets.
- Nordic Capital acquired Ellos Group in 2013. During the ownership period, Ellos Group became an e-commerce leader in fashion and home furnishings in the Nordic region. In 2019, the Group was sold to listed fashion group FNG NV. Nordic Capital remained an indirect minority owner from 2019 to 2022 and continued to support Ellos Group’s development and progress. Due to the company's former owner filing insolvency proceedings in Belgium, Nordic Capital became the majority owner of Ellos Group again in 2022.
Vision & Outlook
- With a profitable, long-term development and backed by a stable owner, Ellos Group is well positioned in the market to benefit from online growth and demand in the Nordics and elsewhere in Europe.
Highlights & Updates
- Based on an ambitious growth strategy, Ellos Group has successfully expanded its well-invested and scalable e-commerce platform.
- In recent years, the company has expanded its attractive Jotex range of home furnishings into selected markets in Europe.
EUR 350 million
Fund VII, CV1