Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. The company fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives.
- Experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals.
- Trusted partner to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Unique combination of technology, scientific and therapeutic expertise with digital innovation and a strong focus on customer service.
Vision & Outlook
- Unlocking better evidence and transforming patients’ lives by driving further expansion of its operational capabilities.
- Continue to deliver best-in-class technology to enable richest clinical evidence.
- Boost diversity among patients in clinical trials, within its own inclusive workplace and among its suppliers.
Highlights & Updates
- Nordic Capitals re-invested alongside Astorg and Novo in 2020.
- Merger with Bioclinica created the company Clario in 2021.
- Recipient of the 2022 Top Workplaces award for D&I by Energage in 2022. Committed to the SBTi the same year.
Technology & Payments
EUR 875 million
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA