Bladt Industries is an international steel contractor, specialising in large-scale and highly complex steel structures to support a green future by supplying the offshore wind industry.
- Extensive track record and industry-leading production facilities.
- Uniquely positioned to support the green transition of the worlds energy supply.
Vision & Outlook
- Support growing the business in new geographies and consolidating its European market position further.
- Develop a clear market leader within foundations and substations for the off-shore wind turbine industry.
Highlights & Updates
- Decided to focus solely on the growing offshore wind market in 2021. Thereby became a pureplay renewable energy company.
- In 2023, Nordic Capital reached an agreement to sell Bladt Industries to CS Wind, the global number one in wind turbine tower manufacturing. The acquisition is subject to certain closing conditions, including relevant regulatory approvals. Financial details of the transaction will not be disclosed.
Industrial & Business Services
EUR 460 million
Fund VII, CV1