A leader in online comparison services in the Nordic region.
- One of the largest players in the Nordic region within loan intermediation, helping clients to compare loan terms and consolidate their loans, as well as insurances.
- Combination of former Sambla and Advisa that creates opportunities for increased product development, an even higher service level and access to additional competitive offers for the benefit of the customers.
- Has helped over 630,000 customers with a modern user interface, digital as well as advice over the phone.
Vision & Outlook
- Actively support the new company in the next expansion phase by consolidating the European market of online comparison services.
- Striving to help clients to compare loan terms and consolidate their loans, as well as insurances, and thereby improve the terms and reduce costs for individuals in society.
Highlights & Updates
- Acquisition of the leading Finnish comparison site Eone Oy (“Rahalaitos”) in November 2021, gaining an even stronger position in the Nordic region.
- Acqusition of Omalaina and Salus Group in 2022 to further strengthen the position in the Nordics.
- Acquired the loan broker MyMoney, focused on car purchases, in 2023. The purpose of the acquisition is to broaden the Group's offering and help more people to improve their loan terms and lower their costs.
EUR 130 million