Add to print basket

For all media enquiries please contact Katarina Janerud, 
Communications Manager: 

Tel: +46 8 440 50 50 
Direct: +46 8 440 50 69 
Mobile: +46 709 69 69 99
Fax. +46 8 611 79 98 

News listing

  • Jun 01, 2016
    Nordic Capital announces the sale of COROB to Wise SGR >

    Nordic Capital Fund VI ("Nordic Capital") today announces that it has agreed to sell COROB Group, ("COROB"), a leading global provider of advanced tinting equipment to the paints and coatings industry, to WISE SGR S.p.A. ("Wise SGR"). The new owner will continue to support COROB's growth and strategy.


  • May 30, 2016
    Update regarding roles in the Nordic Capital organisation >

    NC Advisory AB, advisor to the Nordic Capital Funds, is pleased to announce that Joakim Karlsson, Partner, will become of Head of Sweden, while Kristoffer Melinder will remain as the sole Managing Partner.


  • May 27, 2016
    Nordic Capital awarded “Deal of the Last 20 Years” for Nycomed >

    Nordic Capital has been awarded "Deal of the Last 20 Years" in the Financial News 20th Anniversary Awards, for the EUR 9.6 billion sale of Nycomed to Takeda in 2011. The deal ranks as one of the most profitable private equity deals during the last 20 years and was at the time the largest private equity deal in Europe.


  • May 03, 2016
    Nordic Capital Fund VIII and Novo A/S announce the closing of the acquisition of ERT >

    Following approval by the antitrust authorities in the US and Europe, Nordic Capital Fund VIII, ("Nordic Capital"), and Novo A/S today announce the closing of the acquisition of ERT from Genstar Capital for an enterprise value of USD 1.8 bn. Nordic Capital Fund VIII will control 70% of the institutional equity and Novo A/S will hold the remaining 30%.


29 to 32 of 137 Items